Publish in 4 weeks [receipt, review, acceptance and online publication]
Journal in brief!
- Title: Special Journal of Banking, Finance, and Management
- Press: Special Journals Publisher
- Frequency: two times a year
- ISSN: 2710-2025
- Decision time: Four (4) weeks average from the submission date
- Rejection rate: 15%
- Journal start date: July 2020
- Impact factor: Ready in July 2024
- Aim/Mission: To publish/increase the available/accessible open-access peer-reviewed high-quality papers with policy implications
- Vision: Getting the first things right via expanded quick access to a high-quality database can impact sustainable development
Status: Accepting Papers!
Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education [SJ-BFM] Volume 1, Number 2, January 1 to June 30, 2021
Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education [SJ-PSE] Volume 1, Number 1, July 1 to December 31, 2020
- Publish your papers in 4 weeks [receipt, review, acceptance and online publication]
- See our United Kingdom and Chinese equipment showrooms and place your order now for the fast delivery of quality equipment minted directly from the UK and Chinese factories
- Please send your original unpublished manuscripts for peer review and publication here online or by email attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our line +256782101486 and +256703129679. We will acknowledge receipt of the manuscript within 24hrs.
- Special Journal of Banking and Finance is not for the profit publication platform designed to increase the visibility, accessibility, distribution, availability, acceptability, and usage of all forms of Banking and Finance manuscripts.
- Our Philosophy is to publish Banking and Finance articles that are novel, accurate, error-free, logical, valid, verifiable, plagiarism-free, and are reproducible among others in such a way that it will aid sustainable development.
- Thanks to owners of FREE online pictures used for temporary DECORATION of the home page of our website. No strings or claims attached!!
- Pictures would be deleted should the terms of usage change.