Join our Editorial Board here
Dike A Awa, ACA, (ICAN) MBA (UNILAG), and B.Sc 1st class Mathematics and Statistics from UNICAL. Dike A. Awa, is a retired career Banker and Corporate finance expert, and a chartered accountant talented in boosting small-scale businesses’ enterprises with a turn-around package. He is the current CEO of Vision Faith Fin Consult Ltd Lag Nig
Biryomumeisho Justus, [Ph.D. in Business Admin], is a S/Lecturers, at the Faculty of Business and Dev Studies, Dept of Finance and Accounting, Gulu University Uganda. Talented in quantitative and analytical skills, finance, business admin, taxation, corporate governance, financial, taxation, and auditing in small and medium-scale businesses.
Manyange Michael [B.Com, M.Com, Ph.D., CPA-K], is interested in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance. He has a Ph.D. is in Internal control systems and Financial Accountability. He is currently the Dean of Faculty of Business and Management at Kampala international University-Western Campus, Bushenyi Uganda.
Sadiq Yusuf Ph.D. is a Professor in Human Physiology and the VC, Uganda Technology, & Management University, (UTAMU). Professor Sadiq Yusuf is talented in software engineering and the use of advanced tech to deliver medical education and Education Management. Interested in Cardiovascular and Neuro Physiology using Drosophila melanogaster
Peter Ekanem, BSc, MSc, MBA, Ph.D., is a Professor in Human Anatomy at Mekelle University. Mekelle, Ethiopia. Prof Peter was formerlyADVC at KIU Uganda and Ahmadu Bello University Nigeria. With his MBA background and education administration experience, He wants to bring sanity to the education systems in developing countries
Chukwuemeka R Nwokocha, Ph.D., in Med Physiol, Ph.D. in Env Health Biology, S/L at the Dept of BMS, the Uni of W/Indies at Mona. Interested in Cardiol/Toxicol, Aromatic Plants, Plant Med, Healing Herbs/Plants, He is interested in financing health research, grant management, monitoring, and evaluation to meet set targets
Editorial Board Invitation
Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board and be quoted as pioneering editorial board members, and be listed as a member of the scientific and technical advisory committee (STAC) of the Special Journal of Banking Finance and Management (SJ-BFM]. You will be nominated for evaluation and admission into the committee of African Research Giants – Banking and Finance. This is a new concept designed to be made of Researchers based in African Institutions who can show evidence of publishing 6 original manuscripts a year and some or all of those manuscripts have been cited at least 12 times the next year. For details contact our editorial office at email@example.com
Editorial board duties and membership
The editorial committee of special journal publications is made of the editorial office and editorial board. Editorial officers work in the editorial office to process manuscripts for review either by the editorial board members, or external reviewers. The board also receives the reviewed and approved manuscripts and processes them for publication. The editorial board is headed by the editor in chief, and their duties are to receive a review and approve manuscripts before it is sent for publication.
Editor in chief is a board member who works with the editorial team, external professional reviewers, authors, and editorial officers to process a manuscript before it is finally published. In special journal publications, the editor in chief is the highest decision making position vis-à-vis manuscript management and day to day running of the journal. However, administratively, the editor in chief is answerable to the strategic and technical advisory committee (STAC) of each journal. Therefore the duties of the editorial team may include but not limited to the following
The editors of Special Journal of Banking Finance and Management (SJ-BFM] are responsible for:
- the fast and transparent peer review process
- Providing the final judgment on the articles
- The editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process,
- responsible for any query regarding reconsideration of
- selecting potential reviewers
- responsibility to contact selected reviewers
- convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers
- The editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing articles
- If any special issue proposal is submitted to
- Allow for the timely topics and suggest potential guest Editors
- Editors should ensure the smooth functioning of the whole process in
- Editors should provide time to time input regarding the targeted readers’ Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for diagnostic tests.
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational studies.
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional observational studies.
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editorial responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,