Special Journal of Banking, Finance and Management hopes to bring together the global best brains to discuss Banking and Financial Management
It is one thing to make money and it is another thing to save it while the most important issue is to see the money when you want to use it.
Why the risk managers have shifted the risk of financial losses to the clients and in most cases most governments that should act as guarantors are either not holding the culprits accountable or this accountability is just too slow. This does not allow layman the confidence and trust to continue doing business with them
This bias must have informed the global Finance Ministers that recently met to agree on how to bring DOWN the global interest rates and adjust the terms of lending and risk management for a more secure and accountable business environment ultimately accelerating sustainable development
The ultimate goal of the Banking and Financial Management Virtual Conference 2021 includes accelerating the sustainable development global agenda in the area of balancing the skewed banking and financial policies to favor all stakeholders on the long term and short term basis
Getting the first things right will align every other thing properly. They all work in tandem to produce long-term result-oriented global systems stability and sustainability.
We invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
Desperate times need very desperate measures. No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, just attend
We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal. If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without the full text.
Abstracts are published as Journals supplements without the text. Structured abstracts will be published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers” after due process
Banking and Financial Management Virtual conference 2021
DATE: September 23rd-25th, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: Septembers 14th, 2021
SEE THE TABLE OF EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMING UP FROM 23RD TO 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Fill these forms to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Selected topics include but not limited to
Session 1: Retail banking and banking systems
- Factors for Changes in retail banking centers
- Microloans and Modern financial Industry
- Retail banking financial services in rural areas
- banking systems in different economies like the USA and China
- Online and flat currencies: acceptance and usage
- Repayment rates in Microloan companies and traditional banks
- Effective antimony laundering techniques
- Better credit flow and boost in agriculture production in an economy
- Treatment of off-balance activities
- Internet banking and the society
- Technology and the retail banking center and bank tellers?
- Modern economy and prevention of the bank run?
- Cooperate social responsibility and the banking system
- Asset liability management performance in the commercial banks
- Relationship between equity performance and price in banking
- Dealing with recessions in different countries and central banks
- Housing loans, poor risk management, and Recession
- Sustained progress with the hedge fund
- Extinction of brick-and-mortar banks
- Foreign direct investment and emerging economies
- Capital structure for retail banks
Session 2. Management
- management of innovation processes such as strategy, research & development, or organizational change, offices, and data centers. and new product design.
- Finding, creation, representation, distribution, & use of knowledge, in any economy.
- Autocratic management motivates employees through rewards and penalties
- Why consultative Mgt style, policy, & decision making remain with managers & owners
- the need to hold discussions with team members to hear their opinions and input prior to finalizing a decision.
- Advantages of consultative management styles that allow for an effective way to involve employees in the large-scale activities
- Balancing of consultative management disadvantages like high cost, delay of the decision-making process, and the implementation of changes
- Delegated responsibilities and amenability to change as the bedrock to efficient and time-bound result-oriented management.
- The Laissez-Faire participative type of management that the power of employee autonomy in bringing out the best
- The collaborative participative approach to leadership that actively soliciting feedback from team members about company policies
Session 3: Credit risk calculation
- Credit risk calculation based on the borrower’s ability to repay the loan. Confirmed by the borrower’s assets, and the revenue-generation
- Credit scorecards models used to rank and evaluate both existing and potential clients
- How to maximize the bank’s risk-adjusted rate of return and
- ways to alleviate credit risk, including how the lender can obtain credit insurance on the borrower, how to use an alternative
Session 4: Cryptocurrencies
- The state of Cryptocurrencies, their Issues and Policy Interactions
- Pros and cons of Bitcoin, Market for Cryptocurrencies, the Problem of Intermediation,
- The Potential of Digital Currency and Blockchains, is Bitcoin Rat Poison? Cryptocurrency, Crime, and Counterfeiting (CCC), the Future of Money
- Bitcoin: Currency or Commodity? Bitcoin and the Coming Revolution in Financial Transactions, Bitcoin ATM: pros and cons
Session 5: Corporate finance
- Finance use, the management of a company funding and its sources
- the management of the profit and the loss statement.
- Financial activities company growth possible, pointing the main motif as the growth
- Letting the corporate finance professionals manage the company’s finances well
- The increase of shareholder profit by the long term and short-term financial planning
- Tools for Financial stability: Debt, Equity, Capital Structure, Assets, Liabilities, Income Statement, Cash Flow, Cost of Capital, Balance Sheet, Revenues, Expenses, Profit.
To Register for the Banking and Financial Management Virtual conference 2021 on October 8-9th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256700488917; send mail to email@example.com.
You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Politics & Economics sustainability
It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.